un poco de inspiración mexicana
Those who are familiar with my kitchen habits; know that I move from one style-ingredient-technique to another, constantly.
…and so lately, I’ve had a little mexican inspiration.
I’ve been playing around making my own tortillas; cooking with different Mexican ingredients…and now experimenting.
- Salad: Fine sliced cabbage & boiled peanuts.
- Dressing: Lemon & lime juice, white wine, cilantro, garlic, green tomato, olive oil.
- Fresh Blue Corn tortilla
- Smoked Pork: ground pork mince, cilantro, cumin, tomato. Hickory slow smoked.
- Warm jalapeño cheese sauce: tasty cheese, cream, jalapeño – sous vide @ 75deg 15mins
- Dark chocolate ganache pie: 70% organic dark chocolate, piloncillo, cinnamon, raw cream – pate sucree (french sweet pastry).
- Peanut butter, 100% Cacao, pure Maple syrup: POWDER and Truffles
- Mulberry & white Rum FOAM: fresh picked mulberry juice with white rum, gelatin & NO2
Categories: Just playin'